Read these pages to find out how to apply to Dare.
- Get a team of five with a mix of programmers, artists and audio.
- On the application form you must include a link to a video pitch of your concept to the judging panel - this should be on a publicy accessible site such as YouTube.
- Game idea must be especially created for Dare to be Digital, not from your Uni course work or taken from other competitions.
- Teams from outwith the UK are welcome to apply.
- Dare runs from June to August.
- Dare ProtoPlay will take place in August immediately after the development period of Dare to be Digital.