Applications are now closed with the exception of Japan
|22 January||Dare application opens|
|9 April||Application deadline|
|15-21 April||Online judging|
|29 April - 9 May||Interviews|
|24 May||IT requirement submission|
|10 June||Dare starts|
|8-11 August||Dare ProtoPlay|
Read these pages to find out how to apply to Dare.
- Get a team of five with a mix of programmers, artists and audio.
- On the application form you must include a link to a video pitch of your concept to the judging panel - this should be on a publicy accessible site such as YouTube.
- Teams from outwith the UK are welcome to apply.
- Dare runs from 10th June to 11th August 2013.
- Dare ProtoPlay will take place from 8th to 11th August 2013.